Yellowstone and Grand Teton Family Holiday
Take the family on a 6-day adventure through some of the most spectacular natural scenery in the USA as you explore Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks. Watch Old Faithful as it shoots boiling water high into the sky, swim in a bubbling hot spring, and cruise along the river corridor that is the lifeline for the animals that live in the Grand Teton mountain range. Spot wildlife like moose, bears and beavers, and follow along with a real-life wolf tracker who’ll teach you their secret tracking tricks. Go back in time to the Wild West days with a live-action shootout.
- Jackson - Town Square Shoot Out
- Grand Teton National Park
- Grand Tetons - Snake River Float trip
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone - Wolf Tracking Experience
- Take the kids out into nature and discover the abundant wildlife, from buffalo herds to grizzly bears, that inhabit this sparsely populated part of the USA.
- Meet up with an experienced wolf tracker for a unique opportunity to view wolves within their natural habitat in Yellowstone National Park.
- Explore the stunning scenery of Grand Teton National Park, where the kids will love swimming in the lakes and floating down rivers.
- Kick off your family adventure with a lively re-enactment of an old-fashioned shoot-out, held in Jackson’s historic Town Square.
- Family Vacations
June 19, 2023 7:00 PM
June 23, 2023
to June 28, 2023
June 25, 2023 7:00 PM
June 29, 2023
to July 04, 2023
About Intrepid Travel
Our leaders are born and raised in-country, and they know their destination better than anyone. So you’ll do more than just see a place, you’ll live it. Small groups, big adventures and responsible travel – that’s our thing. With 1,000 trips in a variety of styles across 100 countries, we’re sure you’ll find something you like. So let’s get started.
1. Real life experiences
What is travel but a search for something that can’t be Googled? We love the highlights, but the real magic for us happens well away from a beaten path. It’s the little noodle bars, hidden galleries and backstreet bodegas and real life experiences you won’t find in a search engine.
2. Connected by travel
The beauty of small group travel isn’t just new places, it’s new perspectives. It’s the stories you hear and the friendships you forge, the ones that stick around long after the tan has faded. Our travellers come from all walks of life; what unites them is where they’re going.
3. Travel works best when it's balanced
Time is your most precious resource, especially on a holiday. That’s why our trips are built with balance in mind. A little group time, a little you time – the way it should be. And because our tours have an average of just 10 people, there’s more of the world to go round.
4. With great travel comes great responsibility
The world’s a pretty amazing place, and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. And all it takes is a little dash of self-awareness, a slightly softer tread. Sustainable travel doesn’t mean no fun. It means that fun can be used to benefit others. Respect.
5. Adventure should be for everyone
Age, pillow preference, budget, travelling solo or together – it doesn’t matter where you’re from, what matters is where you’d like to go. Our mission is to deliver the best travel experiences to anyone who’s up for them. So no matter if you favour a soft landing or a wild take-off, Intrepid stands for you.
6. Our leaders are the greatest
We realised early on that the best folks to show you the heart of a destination are, funnily enough, the ones that live there. These are our leaders: travel experts and friendly locals who know their countries back to front, from every backstreet bar to every hidden gallery. They’re the big, smiling face of Intrepid (and we couldn’t be prouder).